Having app has become a norm today. Businesses especially dealing in Ecommerce expect to design and develop high quality application with top-notch service. Several big brands like PayPal have set this trend – a hassle free way to help transfer the money in any exchange towards any products or services. This trend ever since hasn’t looked back than and seems to be ever growing. With the wide choice of payment processors to choose from, Companies offering Android App developing in Orange County are offering secured payment processing gateways that run smoothly within your mobile app.
Creating a native iOS or Android app for your business is an ideal strategic decision to capture the online payment market. But before creating a mobile app, you first engage an Android app development Company you need to understand how payment gateway integration in android/iOS is implemented.
About PayPal Integration
PayPal is the most widely preferred payment gateway today. PayPal Mobile SDKs allow native apps to easily accept PayPal and credit card payments.
PayPal Mobile SDKs native libraries let you to design quick responsive apps for the single as well as future payments.
The benefits of PayPal options which are mentioned below:
- It comes equipped with the facility of the split payments
- There’s a basic, simple invoice created for the goods purchased by the users
- It makes it easy to make transactions, transfer or pay money to any person/services
- It provides you with the facility to host your own checkout page
- PayPal is reigning in 205 countries and supports more than 20 different currencies
After downloading and installing, implementing PayPal SDK helps the native app with UI to gather the payment information from the consumers. Now, synchronize the payments with PayPal. Giving the proof of the payment for your app and all you need to do is add to your code.
PayPal SDK provides you with the payment proof. Give this proof of payment to your servers for authentication.
Integrating PayPal Gateway In iOS APP
1. After the initializing process of SDK, you need to provide your Client IDs to perform this is in your app.
2. You require creating a sub category of UIViewController to match with PayPalPayment Delegate.
3. The next step is to create a PayPalConfiguration and configure the various features in SDK.4. You’d ask to pre-connect to PayPal’s servers. This action is recommended as when you first present the view controller from which your user will be making the payment.
5. The PayPalPayment account is created with the currency code, brief description, amount etc.
6. Form and present a PayPalPaymentViewController with your PayPalPayment and PayPalConfigurations object.
7. Write emissary methods to accept either the finished payment or for the cancellation process.8. Send the payment replies to the servers for further authentication as well as any other processing required for business, such as fulfillment.
How to integrate PayPal payment gateway in Android?
1. To integrate PayPal payment gateway to your AndroidManifest.xml file you need to add few permissions.
2. The next involved is to declare various activities in AndroidManifest.xml as well as SDK service.
3. Begin your PayPal service when your coding and other tasks are well-formed. Pause it incase there any damage in the process.
4. Make the payment and start the payment plan.
5. Apply onActivityResult ()
6. You need to transfer the payment receipts to your servers for further authentication, which is essential for your business.
7. Once the payment process has been completed, the users will be charged accordingly.
The above-mentioned pointers are specifically targeted towards PayPal payment integration in Android and iOS apps.
However, there are several different companies in the market such as Braintree, Zooz, Dwolla, Stripe that any Android App development companies near me will suffice but; PayPal seems to be the most preferred choice Although, choosing a payment gateway completely depends on your users, and currency as it plays a vital role in it.
And researchers suggested by the end of 2019, the rise of the mobile payments across the world will be increasing by $1 trillion. Therefore; if you are looking to engage with an Android app development company USA, OctosGlobal can help you with that.