5 Reasons Why Web Development Companies Use WordPress
Posted on February 22, 2021
Many times you get a client that lets you decide the technology on which to create a website. If you have faced such scenarios before and choosing the technology is not easy for you, this article will ensure that you don’t have to overthink.
Of all the websites on the internet, approximately 38% are developed using WordPress, while 63.6% are on WordPress that has a Content Management System (CMS). You must have guessed it by now; we are going to talk about WordPress. Numbers don’t lie, but we will put in some facts to support the above numbers – Why WordPress is best to develop a website.
Here are a few reasons why most web development companies prefer WordPress:
1. Open Source – WordPress is an open-source software which means it is free. You can build a website for your client at a lower price since there is no need for any license. Hiring a WordPress developer is easy, and you can get one at a lesser salary than a PHP developer.
2. A plethora of Plugins – You will have plugins for pretty much any functionality. If your client comes with a new requirement, you don’t have to worry about additional efforts to develop the functionality. You can simply install plugins on the website and you are done. WordPress has both free and paid plugins, check the plugin database and find the right one as per your requirement.
3. A pool of Themes – One of the reasons why so many websites are on WordPress is the pre-designed theme that WordPress offers. If you need to build some generic websites like a real estate portal, you can easily find a pre-designed theme, and you can create a website using it. The themes are available for almost all business types. You will get static as well as responsive themes. Just like plugins, some themes are free while some are paid.
4. SEO Advantage – What is the point of having a website if no one is visiting it, right? WordPress as a software is SEO friendly, which means the website you will create will rank higher in Google research results and other search engines. If your client wants to make it more SEO friendly, all you need to do is install an SEO plugin that will give the website even more visibility. You don’t need an SEO expert for higher ranking, even your developer can take care of SEO.
5. Security – You are developing the website on WordPress and WordPress ensures all the websites on its platform are safe and secure. They have their team which monitors all websites and keeps them safe from different types of virus, hacking and malicious attacks. If you want to have added security for your website, you can buy paid security plans that ensure your website is monitored more frequently.
The question here arises that even with the many benefits it offers, is WordPress perfect for all types of requirements?
The answer is that it undoubtedly is the number one choice in most cases. That is because it is easy to use, and you don’t need SMEs and developers with years of experience to deal with any functionality. You save efforts and your client safe money which gives you more business.
Why Should Your Business Go For WordPress Development?
Posted on June 7, 2019
Your sales are not up? Your website isn’t getting quality leads? The page rank has lost on Google and there’s a long list of the business challenges that keeps you awake at night. Business entrepreneurs understand only one thing – More sales – More revenue – More Business. It’s time to say good bye to that boring, age-old looking website that is just sitting and does nothing good for your business. Driving business performance is what WordPress outsourcing California Company has been doing.
WordPress development services California has a passionate team of specialists who are dedicated in developing WordPress websites for any business segment.
Looking WordPress has come a long way since it first launched back in 2003. It’s now the most popular content management system and has become a dominant force online, now powering 28.6% of all websites. Today businesses and bloggers worldwide prefer to have WordPress website.
Below are important statistics that reveals the reputation of WordPress
- Did you know that you will land with approximate 2,060,000,000 results when you search WordPress on Google?
- WordPress total market share in terms of global content management is covering about 65%.
- 7% of top 100 WordPress Websites are powered by WordPress
- WordPress website reached a number of 20 million in Google searches in the year 2018
- WordPress users produce 138.7 million new blog posts each month.
- There are about 1012 WordPress website and 500 WooCommerce stores that make it to the top rank on Google.
- Some of the reputed names for the WordPress users include TED, CNN, The National Football League, UPS, and more
- There are 2,030,000+ topics on the official WordPress support forum worldwide.
Why Your Business To Go For WordPress Development
1. It Reigns Supreme On The CMS Market
WordPress is one of the most popular CMS; giving tough competition to other web development technologies. WordPress is used by 68.5% of all the websites which uses content management system.
The second most used is CMS, Joomla has a 6.9% market share; closely followed by Drupal, with a 4.9% market share and Magento’s 3.8%.
2. WordPress Is Search Engine Friendly
WordPress is SEO friendly. Popular search engines, like Google and Bing, tend to rank websites that use WordPress higher than those that don’t.
This is because the CMS’ framework makes it easy for the search engines’ spiders to crawl. In fact, Matt Cutts of Google personally endorsed WordPress in 2009.
3. It Is Mobile Friendly
Google is penalizing sites that aren’t mobile-friendly by ranking. Hence; primary reason if your website isn’t responsive and compatible. It will lower the result pages. With expert help of WordPress development services; you don’t have to overhaul your entire site to make it accessible on tablets and smartphones, since most themes are automatically responsive.
Additionally; WordPress provides you with an option for the websites which can be viewed in mobile view for the designs and themes that aren’t responsive.
4. Easy Integration
WordPress provides hassle free integration with several third party apps helping in giving a contemporary look to your website. WordPress outsourcing California services when developing the website will integrate with necessary plugins for various purposes.
These plugins are designed to ease of your day to day tasks, takes care of your email campaigns, accepting credit card payments for an ecommerce site, ensures that your SEO is in check, track the trends and provides you with relevant analysis for further improvement.
5. Offers Social Media Integration
WordPress makes it easy for your users to reach you on social media and interact with you accordingly. The plugins offers better user experience, additionally offering 3rd party service to retrieve the stats.
6. Provides Numerous Ecommerce Solutions
If you’re using WordPress to run an ecommerce website; you are provided with numerous ecommerce WordPress plugins and solutions. You can actually get to convert your business website into an online store using popular plugins like WooCommerce and WP Ecommerce.
7. Multi-user Capabilities
Even if you are not the sole person running your website, WordPress makes it easy in assigning the respective roles within the organization. Below are some of the roles and responsibilities that, “WordPress Codex”, deliver:
Admin is given the complete access to the website features and functionalities.
Administrator can have access to the complete administration features.
Editor are given access so that they can individually publish the posts, has authority to approve or remove the same for the other users.
Author can easily manage and publishes their posts.
Contributors are allowed to manage and write the posts but has to depend on the administrator for the approvals.
Subscribers can only have right to view and edit the respective profile account
8. Saves Lot Of Money
Since WordPress is user-friendly and open source software, it removes the need to hire web designers. Even if you are outsourcing the web development work to offshore company like OctosGlobal the cost of making the new WordPress website is much less.
9. Big Brands Use It Too
WordPress is an established platform wherein some of the reputable brands are now prefer using it. No wonder, it helps you with great page ranking and millions of page views every day. Some of the famous names include Mashable, Nasa, Coca Cola, Wall Street Journal and many more. This means, WordPress offers serious website business solutions.
Looking For WordPress Solutions?
WordPress development California Company with the years of experience has helped in refining the WordPress development mechanism. WordPress outsourcing California team learns about the process; plan accordingly hold brainstorming sessions to create the concepts. This is followed by creation of a presentation, building the WordPress website revising as needed. Finally, with your satisfaction, we launch your WordPress business website.
Does your website/mobile app need an upgrade? Do you have a great business idea, but not sure how to make it work? Talk to Us, it costs Nothing.
What Should Enterprises Look Out For Before Hiring a WordPress Developer?
Posted on January 18, 2019
Developing a website for business has turned out to be a complex challenge, given that it serves as the most powerful branding element on the digital platform. The leading business firms collaborate with established companies for wordpress development services, ensuring that their website remains a strength to capitalize on. While hiring a WordPress developer, you should take care to ensure that they can actually integrate the desired features into the website, so that you can take on the challenges that come across your way. Getting the right set of developers is crucial for any business, regardless of its stature and location.
Particularly, the robust content management system (CMS) on WordPress has turned it into an adored platform over the years. In terms of website development, WordPress acquires a large chunk of the market. Presently, more than 19,500,000 sites run on WordPress. This is a preferred platform for developing websites for business firms due to the following factors:
- It is easy to set up and you can have everything in place in quick time
- Updating WordPress sites is a simplified task
- You can create any design for the theme and customize it
- You can add plugins without coding to the website to increase its functionality
- WordPress is the most preferred platform for SEO
Naturally, business firms reach out to the reputed companies for wordpress development services and strengthen their digital portfolio.
Well, when you partner a developer for your WordPress site, you need to ensure that they come with the right skillset. Here are certain aspects that the company should be well-versed in.
For content-oriented businesses, WordPress continues to the ideal choice due to its ability to scale. An experienced wordpress outsourcing company can guide the clients through the various available options, as their sites are scaled. Blogs lie at the core of most programs, and in order to support it, you will require a powerful WordPress website. The intuitive CMS enhances the ease of using the website, providing multiple sets of users with various permissions. It is easy to publish content and update it. Besides, with appropriate scaling, importing files like graphics, videos and photos turn out to be a simplified task.
Building customized and efficient themes
WordPress has got some amazing themes for its sites. When you hire a developer, make sure to check out their portfolio, so that you can power up your site with one of these themes. With the right theme, it becomes easier to customize the site and get it aligned with the aesthetics and goals of the site. It leverages the overall functionality of the site and the user experience. When you seek a company for wordpress outsourcing California, get a vendor with experience in creating custom-websites and tailoring WordPress themes.
Understanding security of open source platforms
While hiring a developer, you should focus on the security issues associated with an open source platform. WordPress, as an open source platform, ensures the ease of use for several developers and users. It has got a vast network of developers, which indicates that new themes, plugins and features are already being developed. However, it is not immune to security issues. Therefore, while hiring wordpress development services, you should get across to an established company, capable of developing a fool-proof website. The expert developers collaborate with the business firms on a long-term basis and address the security issues and hacks immediately.
Selecting and evaluating plugins
It is important to have a good understanding of the WordPress plugins, as it has got more than 30,000 of these for you. Selecting the WordPress development partner largely rests on their ability to evaluate these plugins, depending on the functional dynamics of the website. When you choose a company for wordpress development, make sure that they are experienced in handling these plugins. Generally, a good developer examines the following aspects.
- The time when the plugin was last updated
- The ratings of the plugin
- The changelog indication of the plugin
Recommending hosting option
You need to host the WordPress website on a private server. This enhances the security of the website, and increases the site speed at the same time. In case of enterprise websites, elements like security, speed, storage and bandwidth are important factors, and you need to go for private hosting for your business website. Enterprise WordPress firms often choose WordPress VIP, however, other options like WP Engine and Pagely are also popular. The wordpress outsourcing company must be able to recommend the most appropriate hosting option to you.
Apart from these, they must be able to evaluate the technical requirements of the WordPress website. Collaborating with one of the established developers will strengthen your website. Get across to a reputed company for wordpress outsourcing California and get your site configured with the necessary features. A powerful website ensures that you stay competitive in the industry.
How Does WordPress Development Company Help You Increase Number Of Views On a Website?
Posted on October 29, 2018
Let’s do one activity and analyze that how much time you are spending on the internet in a day. After that, observe how much people around you are spending time for the same and then take the perspective of the world as a whole. Millions of people spending so many hours on the internet. If you still haven’t taken your business on the internet then it means you are losing a big chunk of the potential customer base for your business. One can make the presence on the internet through a website or online portals. WordPress can help you with this.
WordPress is the open source resource that you might have listened about in the recent years through someone. It allows you to make a website at absolutely no cost. Having a website is not enough because this platform has millions of other websites. Here is where WordPress development service providers play an important role. A website is a strategic tool which allows you to generate more business leads and WordPress website development companies assure you the same. Following you would find few points which will prove to you that WordPress development companies can help you increase the number of views on your website.
Regular Updates: If you develop your website but don’t update it from time to time then it is a waste of money and resources because as the years pass, customers want more services and convenience to be provided and are willing to shift to another brand substitute which provides the same. This could be a big source of profit for the business if given proper importance. You can find WordPress outsourcing company which provides you with regular updates and solves a lot of problem as and when they occur.
Improve User interface: The User interface is something which is one of the most important factors for the website. A friendly user interface gets better engagement and the more people take interest the more is the chance of them returning to your website. It is a very complicated web pattern and the technology involved in the designing of an excellent web page is what WordPress website development companies expertise in.
Customized website: Every business is unique and every business has their own unique requirement to provide value to its customers. There are some online platforms which help you to make a WordPress website but not as good as WordPress development companies because they understand the specific requirement of the organization, its industry and designs accordingly.
Enhances the speed of website: This is one of the most important factors for making a website popular because buffering is surely not accepted at all in the fast-paced world we live in anymore. As the technology is enhancing, patience level is decreasing for such issues and the potential customers may lose interest because of this. They would switch to another website which provides them with better services. If you outsource this part of the service to WordPress outsourcing companies, they would decrease the loading speed and even remove any kind of bugs to optimize the website.
Having back support of WordPress development companies for your website is good because they are the experts in this field. If an organization establishes or hires a person, it could cost much more than this. Outsourcing is the best option for the organization in this case. You can hire a WordPress outsourcing company in California to develop and maintain the website. This can help you create an edge over other companies in the industry.
6 Reasons Why WordPress Development Is Not As Easy As You Think
Posted on May 7, 2018
WordPress claims to have powered 29% websites on the internet, which approximately comes to a third of the internet related to one tool. Giving this fact some context, the internet has close to 1.8 billion websites, which would mean WordPress powers close to 600 million websites globally. That, by any means, is a huge number. How is WordPress able to deliver it services to such a humongous number? It is simple:
a. WordPress is free or relatively cheaper.
b. Finding a decent WordPress developer is fairly easy.
c. Most of the people think that WordPress itself is easy.
Now, you need to see that most of the people ‘think’ that WordPress is easy. This is because WordPress and a huge chunk of WordPress developer communities want you to believe that WordPress is largely drag & drop work. This is why, developers are ready to provide you with entire e-commerce websites on UpWork for $100-$200! If something is available so easily and at such low rates, it is not your fault if you believe it must be really easy. That is where the problem begins.
Ask any full-time web designer or developer about their opinion for WordPress. Most of them will start with “It is easy to use, but…” and then will delve into all the cons of WordPress. Yes, WordPress is easy for starters if you want a website that says Welcome to my website! But, in most of the cases especially for businesses, that is not even close to the actual requirement.
WordPress development services are so abundant, that people always end up thinking it is extremely easy to do. Here are six reasons why, that is far from reality:
1. WordPress is relatively easy. One thing most of the people misunderstand is this – WordPress is relatively easy. Compared to other tools available online, it definitely will be the easiest one to learn. That said, it does not mean that you can create a marvelous website the very first time you open WordPress on your screen! In fact, if you have never created any website and are not in the field of web designing, you may find WordPress quite confusing in the first instance.
The reality is that once you understand WordPress in and out, it becomes easier to make changes and create very professional looking websites; but, in order to reach that point, you will have to go through a learning curve. There are many blogs, websites and courses which guarantee to make you a WordPress wizard but most of them follow a template method and businesses are not run on templates. Your business will have a unique set of requirements and they need to be dealt with above and beyond the templates. If you are a business, that is where a WordPress developing company can actually be of greater help to you.
2. WordPress themes are not as perfect as they may seem. Many people start with their blogs and websites on WordPress without thinking about fundamentals like security of data, search engine optimization and other linking technicalities which can only be known to a professional. After spending hours on selecting a theme and then a ton of money on actually buying and modifying that theme, people still do not understand the background of a website. This is where an experienced, professional WordPress developing company is way better. When you have experienced experts on board, they can help you solve problems you would not even imagine otherwise!
3. WordPress is actually not free nor extremely cheap. This has been written several times in several blogs online – WordPress.org is not the tool you want to use if you plan to monetize your website. You will not get any customer service from WordPress, any data security nor will you get decent data storage options. Worst, one morning you may wake up and see that your website has been deleted and there will be no one answerable.
Second one, for those who think WordPress.com is extremely cheap – it is not. Yes, most of the WordPress themes will look like one-time costs but they are not. Majority of the themes require a lot of work after you have bought them. From arranging for storage space, adding live feeds to changing colors or fonts – there will be additional costs; that is, if you take the DIY route. If there is a WordPress developing company on board, all of this will be taken care of right from the beginning of the process.
4. The easy to make WordPress website is not what you are looking for. Like the above point, the ‘easy to make’ websites are very basic. Doesn’t matter how perfect the theme looks right now, in a not so distant future, it will require changes and you will be looking for someone to help you out. Most of the WordPress theme sellers are only into selling themes and not in providing any after sales services; after all, you cannot expect much from a $20 product!
5. There are many, many, many freelances claiming to be a WordPress outsourcing company. Since it seems easy to do, many people start their blogs or websites with WordPress and once they are done with it, they conclude their expertise in the subject matter and start charging for similar services. If you do not know the developer in person, it is difficult to filter a freelancer with next to no technical expertise when he claims to be a WordPress outsourcing company.
A simple Google query of WordPress outsourcing company California will give you more than 400,000 results. Imagine how many of these WordPress outsourcing companies have all the technical expertise required!
6. Customizing an already installed WordPress theme is neither easy nor cheap. Almost no WordPress theme sellers take up any integration services; which means once you have bought the theme, you are all by yourself. If you try to find another developer to come on board and customize the already running WordPress theme, you are inviting longer bills and trouble.
Think about it this way, what would you prefer – a thousand small bills which bring in inconsistency and thugs or one relatively longer bill which actually gives you what you need with all the professional guidance required? Your answer is exactly why WordPress is not as easy as it may seem.
How to Internationalize your Website with the Help of a WordPress Outsourcing Company?
Posted on March 6, 2018
One of the most popular blogging platforms in the contemporary, WordPress is a blog hosting website that lets its users host blogs free of cost. The owner of this blog hosting website is Automatic. WordPress was launched 12 years ago on 21 November 2005. The popularity and impact of the website can be easily estimated from its large number of users across the world. It has been found that around 40 percent of the world’s internet bloggers use WordPress as their publishing platform. Various big and reputable names like Volkswagen, CNN, Reuters, and many others comprise the list of the notable clients of the website.
So, now you would have understood how popular and impactful WordPress actually is! Hence, deploying the same can do wonders for your business. And here we will be discussing how you can internationalize your website with the help of a WordPress outsourcing company.
The Impact of WordPress
Well, before we discuss how a WordPress outsourcing company helps in internationalizing your website, let us first throw some light on why you should choose WordPress. Read through to get yourself apprised!
- The website is widely popular, almost every netizen might have seen, heard, or used WordPress once in a while.
- As compared to other websites, WordPress website development is indeed the most sought-after web service in the present day.
- There would be nothing wrong in saying that WordPress is everywhere in the contemporary. More than 68 percent share of the web industry is held by WordPress.
- It offers the best user experience and gives a beautiful appearance to your websites.
Why Choose a WordPress Website Development Company?
Now it must have become clear how WordPress impacts your online business. Since you want to internationalize your website, you can make it happen with the help of an outsourcing company. There are companies which are specialized in doing this and will definitely proffer you with the desired goals you have been seeking for. Whether you are looking forward to creating small blogging websites, or a complex website that includes several web pages, a WordPress website development company does it all for you! Since WordPress is something they are skilled and mastered at, they totally understand its extensible nature. So, it is, in fact, a safer and better option to go for an outsourcing company rather than taking things into your own hands. And below are some of the important pointers that will further explain how a WordPress outsourcing company help you in internationalizing your website.
- A WordPress website development company gets you entirely covered! Create anything from extensive to small blogging websites, the choice is all yours!
- Get add-ons created as per your choice by the experts who know how and understand WordPress very well.
- These companies are not only known to create WordPress websites, but they also perform search engine optimization for the same. In this way, your website is optimized for search engines as well- the best of both worlds!
- You can avail WordPress development services at quite economical prices. So, you do not have to spend large amounts on the same. But yes, selecting the best one is totally up to you!
- A WordPress website development company is capable of generating high-quality websites for you and work as per your requirements. They also provide custom and tailor-made solutions to meet your requirements.
So, these were some of the benefits you can enjoy by choosing a WordPress website development company. But yes, you need to select a company wisely and get it clarified whether you’ll be provided with all these services or not. Do not wait and internationalize your website right away!