Payment Gateway Integration Through PayPal in iOS and Android Apps
Posted on July 4, 2019
Having app has become a norm today. Businesses especially dealing in Ecommerce expect to design and develop high quality application with top-notch service. Several big brands like PayPal have set this trend – a hassle free way to help transfer the money in any exchange towards any products or services. This trend ever since hasn’t looked back than and seems to be ever growing. With the wide choice of payment processors to choose from, Companies offering Android App developing in Orange County are offering secured payment processing gateways that run smoothly within your mobile app.
Creating a native iOS or Android app for your business is an ideal strategic decision to capture the online payment market. But before creating a mobile app, you first engage an Android app development Company you need to understand how payment gateway integration in android/iOS is implemented.
About PayPal Integration
PayPal is the most widely preferred payment gateway today. PayPal Mobile SDKs allow native apps to easily accept PayPal and credit card payments.
PayPal Mobile SDKs native libraries let you to design quick responsive apps for the single as well as future payments.
The benefits of PayPal options which are mentioned below:
- It comes equipped with the facility of the split payments
- There’s a basic, simple invoice created for the goods purchased by the users
- It makes it easy to make transactions, transfer or pay money to any person/services
- It provides you with the facility to host your own checkout page
- PayPal is reigning in 205 countries and supports more than 20 different currencies
After downloading and installing, implementing PayPal SDK helps the native app with UI to gather the payment information from the consumers. Now, synchronize the payments with PayPal. Giving the proof of the payment for your app and all you need to do is add to your code.
PayPal SDK provides you with the payment proof. Give this proof of payment to your servers for authentication.
Integrating PayPal Gateway In iOS APP
1. After the initializing process of SDK, you need to provide your Client IDs to perform this is in your app.
2. You require creating a sub category of UIViewController to match with PayPalPayment Delegate.
3. The next step is to create a PayPalConfiguration and configure the various features in SDK.
4. You’d ask to pre-connect to PayPal’s servers. This action is recommended as when you first present the view controller from which your user will be making the payment.
5. The PayPalPayment account is created with the currency code, brief description, amount etc.
6. Form and present a PayPalPaymentViewController with your PayPalPayment and PayPalConfigurations object.
7. Write emissary methods to accept either the finished payment or for the cancellation process.
8. Send the payment replies to the servers for further authentication as well as any other processing required for business, such as fulfillment.
How to integrate PayPal payment gateway in Android?
1. To integrate PayPal payment gateway to your AndroidManifest.xml file you need to add few permissions.
2. The next involved is to declare various activities in AndroidManifest.xml as well as SDK service.
3. Begin your PayPal service when your coding and other tasks are well-formed. Pause it incase there any damage in the process.
4. Make the payment and start the payment plan.
5. Apply onActivityResult ()
6. You need to transfer the payment receipts to your servers for further authentication, which is essential for your business.
7. Once the payment process has been completed, the users will be charged accordingly.
The above-mentioned pointers are specifically targeted towards PayPal payment integration in Android and iOS apps.
However, there are several different companies in the market such as Braintree, Zooz, Dwolla, Stripe that any Android App development companies near me will suffice but; PayPal seems to be the most preferred choice Although, choosing a payment gateway completely depends on your users, and currency as it plays a vital role in it.
And researchers suggested by the end of 2019, the rise of the mobile payments across the world will be increasing by $1 trillion. Therefore; if you are looking to engage with an Android app development company USA, OctosGlobal can help you with that.
10 Most Promising Android Blogs You Must Follow in 2019
Posted on February 18, 2019
Businesses and brands that are not in the app development business can have a tough time launching their apps and then making them succeed. You can get a great app developed by hiring a competent Android app development company but there is no assurance that your app will succeed.
To start with, your brand advocates may not become your app users. 53% of smartphone users say that they do not have their favorite brand’s app installed on their phone.
Assume for a while that you manage to get your target audience to install the app on its phones. How would you ensure engagement? Less than 25% of users return to the app on the very second day of having installed it.
You can outsource app development, not the app’s very success. Hence, it is imperative for you to ensure that you are on top of the updates in the Android app development world.
Here are a few blogs to keep you do the same:
1. Google Android Blog: This is the Mecca of Android app development. Google has done a great job in growing the Android app developers’ community. It has done an even better job in building this blog.
You might be a business owner or a developer, the blog will let you know of all the updates Google is bringing, all the trends Google is capturing and all the issues the community is addressing.
2.TechCrunch: TechCrunch is widely regarded as the hallmark of journalism in the technology circles. Be it apps or startups or artificial intelligence or self-driving cars – TechCrunch has managed to build an ecosystem of its own, covering all the important news.
If you are looking for Android specific news, TechCrunch can prove to be a great starting point.
3. Android Authority: You can search for ‘Android app development companies near me’. Select the best ones; but do you have any clue on how to brief them about your requirements? That is where Android Authority can help you out.
Android Authority was started in 2007 as one of the first blogs dedicated to Android OS. It has over 52,000 posts on its website and will definitely give you a fundamental understanding of all the developments in the Android world.
4. Android Weekly: Here is a problem we all face – we enthusiastically search for something new to learn and then gather so many resources in front of us, that we get perplexed on where to get started! That is where Android Weekly can help you.
Android Weekly is a newsletter that handpicks stories, updates and information about all things related to Android – jobs, events and news.
5. Android Police: Android Police is also one of the earliest blogs following the growth of Android. Started in 2009, the blog reaches to more than 4 million people every month.
Like all other reliable blogs, Android Police covers the nuts and bolts of Android development.
6. Styling Android: Ask any Android app development company in Orange County or in Bangalore, what’s one place where you can get to know more about designing for Android apps, and the answer will surely be Styling Android.
Styling Android will give you a ground level understanding on how to design the UI and UX of your upcoming Android app, based on its own testing and wide experience in the same.
7.Android Central: Android Central is one of the most active blogs and communities about Android development on the entire internet.
Android Central has its own podcast, listicles, recommendations, cell phone plans and even quizzes to keep you engaged! If you are looking for some infotainment in the Android development world, this is a blog you cannot afford to miss.
8. GitHub Blog: Every single developer in the world knows about GitHub. Every single leading Android app development company USA would have used GitHub, which happens to be the world’s largest active code contributing community.
If you are just getting started with your Android app development project, it can give you real codes that will be used in the project. The community also actively blogs about various issues and trends in Android app development.
9. Android Guys: Going a bit beyond the usual Android trend capturing, the Android Guys blog is focused on tips and tricks you can use to make the most out of your app development.
It also has a great reviewing section which can save you a lot of decision making time.
10. Android Advices: This is a blog focused more on the device end of Android. The blog is run to provide device rooting firmware updates as well as a ton of useful reviews.
Getting a great Android app development company is only one part of the job. The core challenge comes in understanding your audience and understanding the technology you are working with. Go through the blogs listed here and you will have all the required Android information on your finger- tips.