Why should you invest in Android App development?
Posted on September 20, 2018
You might have not observed it yet but in today’s scenario every 2nd person has an android mobile phone (all around the world). If your business has not made any mobile app, it means you are losing a big opportunity to reach out to potential customers and expand your business further. Mobiles are a blessing for every individual and android proves to be a boon. Android provides us thousands of opportunities and people have made millions out of these. Android app development companies provide constant support for businesses throughout and later.
If you want to add something new or bring a change in your business for expanding exponentially, Android application development is the first thing you should add into your list. Mostly every kind of business has its mobile app these days, such as banks, schools, social media purchasing platforms and many more. The current scenario can be expressed in terms- you name it and you have it. Nowadays, using cross platform mobile development has also come into the trend. So, it becomes a bigger concern for your business if you still have not made any application or if developed, not maintained it properly. To make this point clearer, following you would find reasons as to why you should invest in Android App development:
Increase penetration in market: Android apps can help you tap those markets which you have not yet reached, and it also creates buzz in the existing one which helps your business expand with no boundaries. Android apps help to achieve faster penetration in the market than other means. Reason is simple- people explore more and more apps in the mobile store and if you have your presence there then you might come across a potential buyer and customer at a better frequency.
Low cost entries: Android app is something which has very low cost but still has a good return. If you have not yet looked, you might be missing out on something big. There is no doubt that the initial cost of development, registration and regular costs of maintaining the application are required to be incurred but you shouldn’t forget to see the projected future benefits as it could cover the cost in much lesser time then you thought of. It would provide you greater results that you couldn’t even imagine. Android app development companies can help you minimize the cost and develop the best platform for target customers.
Good customer relationship: This is one of the best ways to connect with customers and provide best services. You can interact with the customers at any time and make your relationship stronger than before. Businesses can also provide customized services which helps you to make your customers loyal towards your brand. Every activity matters to your business so you just need to find the right kind of services which would make your customers happier and more loyal than ever.
Get instant feedbacks: Feedbacks can never be ignored by businesses. It tells you where your business is lacking and how your business can solve this problem. You can be the differentiator in the market if you are able to solve these problems at the right time. Android apps help you doing this job better. Businesses can ask android app development companies to develop a platform for receiving feedbacks as well as understanding the consumer behavior so that your business improves according to the customers’ liking and develop product on the same line.
Developing an android app and maintaining it properly is the demand of the current market. If your business provides the right value and solves the problems that customers are facing, you could be the next million-dollar company and android app development companies become the constant support to help you in the process by adding new features to your organization. So go and look out for Android app development companies in Orange County if you have businesses there and get one of the best services for your business.
How Google Instant Apps can help you acquire more customers?
Posted on June 12, 2018
Everyone has been dazzled by the AI powered voice assistant Google showed in its I/O 2018 conference. That said, for major app developers the Google I/O Conference 2016 brought a huge possibility – Google Instant Apps.
Many businesses have yet not explored the gamut of opportunities which come alongside Instant Apps for android app development. Instant Apps can help in user acquisition, user retention, better user experience, product testing, social media marketing and what not! Yet, many businesses are yet to tap into this feature.
What are Google Instant Apps?
The simplest way to define Instant Apps would be that they are small, fragmented and easily accessible versions of native apps. To a developer, a native app is also easily accessible; after all, a user only needs to go and download it. That in itself is the hassle for the user – downloading the app, burning through data and clearing memory on the device, all for one app? Many businesses are losing out on such lateral demands of their app because of a small impediment – they have to be downloaded. Hence the Instant Apps come into picture.
Instant Apps do not have to be downloaded. They are available on Play Store and as soon as the user clicks on it, the user is taken to a microsite which has limited functionality in comparison to the native app. How does this help the user? Well, the user gets to try the app for availing its specific utility and they don’t have to download it. What else, this provides with an added touchpoint for them to try the app before actually downloading or buying it.
Still thinking whether you need Instant Apps for your business? These reasons will definitely help you out in deciding:
1. Product Testing and Real-time Feedback: If you are an android app development company this is one of the most crucial aspects of your business. You can simply put up an Instant App version of your native app and let users come to use the best functions without even downloading the app. Mostly, developers deal with numerous KPIs to gauge the success of their app – downloads, time spent, etc. With Instant Apps, users give you real time feedback – they will download the full app, use only the Instant App or do nothing with the Instant App. In any ways, you get to see whether the app is working in its simplest terms or not.
2. User Acquisition and Retention: Users do not want to commit to one app. This is primarily the reason why the number of apps used on a daily basis for an average user has gone up from 7 to 27, according to an Economist Group research. With an Instant App, the user is not supposed to commit anything – no payments, no data usage, not even the blocked memory space on phone. For a company providing android app development services you can think of this as a test-drive of your apps.
This certainly helps in many industries such as gaming, media and entertainment or apps with occasional utility. Any app that offers in-app purchases for added content can now give an Instant App version to give an insider’s view. There are also apps which only have occasional usage – hotel booking, parking slot availability, so on and so forth. Users tend to avoid such apps because no one wants to have an app which will be used rarely but block the space in the phone permanently. Instant Apps enable companies providing mobile app development services for such apps with infrequent utility to tap into the larger user-base by offering a try before you download kind of option.
3. Added Marketing Channel: Sharing an app on social media is a hassle and typing an entire review is rare. That said, sending a link to a specific website is extremely lucid and makes Instant Apps an added channel to market the native app.
5 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Outsourced App Development
Posted on May 1, 2018
As per research published by Deloitte, 31% of IT services have been outsourced and this number will keep growing for the years to come. This means that businesses tend to outsource a third of their IT needs to outsourcing partners. When such a big responsibility is at stake, how do you ensure that you are getting the most value out of every penny you spend?
Android app development is a very competitive market. Whether it is for in-house purposes or for reaching out to you target audience, you need to be at the edge of innovation and quality to attract your target customer through your Android app. It is fairly easy to find a mobile app development company that will fit into your ‘brief’ on paper but it is extremely difficult to find the right outsourcing partner who provides the mobile app development services you actually need.
As outsourcing gets more and more global, offshore companies are on the rise and with the return on investment they provide, they should be; but, with geographic distances the process of outsourcing just becomes difficult. Increasingly, the small to medium sized businesses are finding it difficult to get the best out of their outsourcing process. Many businesses are facing categorical problems like:
1. The finished product is not par with the expectations or cost.
2. The outsourcing partner has left them hanging before delivering the final product.
3. They do not understand the exact functioning of their own product.
4. There is no one to guide them post the delivery of the product, meaning, lack of after-sales services.
It is difficult to find the best mobile app development company that can provide you with the best Android app development services you need; but, it is not impossible. So, here are five ways to make the most out of your outsourced app development process:
1. Understand your exact needs and put them on paper. This is the primary step. Many a time, midway through the process, clients realize that they are lost somewhere in the technicalities and are unable to see the big picture. When you know exactly what your expectations from the final product are:
a. You create a clear benchmark for your outsourcing partner to follow.
b. You can get back to the initial brief and check progress.
c. You can create a clear pathway and chart the process, even before you start.
d. You and your outsourcing partner can create an organized chart of deliverables.
Simply by understanding your exact needs in the very initial brief, you have made the entire process extremely efficient and organized.
2. Create a work-schedule before starting. It is very easy to get lost in details, iterations and test runs. For bigger projects, even a week of deviation can cause major delays and for efficient businesses, time is money in all literal senses. Hence, once the expectations and deliverables have been discussed upon, create a mutually agreed schedule to track progress.
3. Ask for your outsourcing partners previous work and clientele. If an outsourcing company has done some work, there is no guarantee that it will be able to deliver at same levels in every single project thereon; but, by doing this you would know who are you partnering with, what are their competencies and who have they worked with. If you want to take a step ahead, you can reach out to their clients and understand the ups & downs they had with their process. This will enable you to shorten your learning curve as a client and understand everything you need to know about your outsourcing partner. This process is termed due-diligence or background check by many. You can term it anything you want, but doing this will keep you and your outsourcing partner on the same page.
4. Ensure all your communication with your outsourcing partner is recorded, transparent, frequent and purposeful. Many clients give a brief and expect the deliverable to fly into their storage systems. Yes, you might have found a very reliable mobile app development company but that does not mean you can close your eyes for the project. Your communication with your outsourcing partner should be frequent and purposeful, which means you should be at the distance of a call or email when your outsourcing partner needs an approval or guidance. Even if they do not need it, it is your duty as a client to keep a check on the progress.
Recording and transparency are by no means to be used as literal legal weapons. Recording does not mean you record every conference call you have with them, it just means that all the communication should be stored in some form (email, call logs etcetera) with a brief description of why it was done. This way, you will naturally flag everything in the process and can directly refer a piece of communication, in case anything needs to be repeated.
5. Before getting your outsourcing partner on board, know what you can expect post-delivery. Different mobile app development companies have different protocols. Some of them will you give you only the final product, some will help you with the integration and some will also provide you with maintenance and data mining. It helps to know in prior, what services you can expect at what costs post the final product has been delivered.