Why Should You Build a Website For Your Business?
Posted on June 21, 2021
Having a website is one of the best ways to market your business, especially if you have an online presence. Your company may find a website to be the most effective marketing tool, and one that is also extremely cost-effective. Nowadays the process for developing an online store or business website is so easy; you don’t need any coding or design skills, you don’t have to store during business hours, and it’s one of the best ways to promote your business.
The perfect time to build a website is right now, and it’s one of the most profitable investments you can make for your business. A website is a great investment for small businesses, and the advantages grow exponentially over time, just as the Internet itself does.
Below are some reasons why you should have a website for your business:
- Helps You Look Professional – Stats say that 75% of consumers will judge your credibility on basis of your website design. It is important to have a modern, up-to-date website with a custom domain. A website also shows that you are open for business during a time when there is a lot of uncertainty such as the recent ongoing pandemic of Covid-19.
- Assurance to customers – Most of the customers nowadays are buying things without even visiting the store. This has been trending even in the pre-covid time. This has only increased post Covid. For that, you need a website and also a social presence. Social presence is not possible without the website. You can use your website to get in reviews from your existing customers or use third-party review apps where customers can review your business. Having this information on hand will give your potential customer assurance, and they will not have second thoughts before buying from you.
- You benefit from Google search engine – If you create a professional-looking website and do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on your website, your website will come up on Google search results. For example, someone searches ‘Best companies offering product X’, and Google shows your website on the first page. How much will you benefit? Thousands of people must be searching for the product you are selling. If you have a website that is SEO optimized, you can expect growth in your business.
- Getting a website is not too expensive – You must be thinking getting the website is too costly, and the return on investment (ROI) may not be good. You can easily upgrade to a professional-looking website without spending a lot of money. You will get an excellent return on investment regardless of the business you run.
These are just some of the many reasons to get a website for your business, but these should be enough to get you started with website development activities. Choose a good domain name and a reliable web hosting service, and you will see your business growing once your website is live.
Octos Global is one of the reputed custom software development company in USA that makes use of innovative technologies to help the consumers to custom make their mobile apps, websites, and software. The company offers custom website design and development services, code review & website audit services and also prototype/MVP Development services which assist the clients in taking their business to a new level.
UI/UX Design Trend That Will Rule In 2021
Posted on February 8, 2021
Like any other body of knowledge, UI/UX, i.e.,User Interface & User Experience, that a website provides, is regularly evolving. These terms are inter-related, and on any website, one is not possible without the other. With over 1.5 Billion websites out there on the internet, you will face a lot of competition. The primary factor that would help you stand out and draw the crowd towards your website is your website’s UI/UX.
In this article, we are going to talk about UI/UX design trends that are going to rule in 2021, which you as a UI/UX Designer can integrate in your website:
- Personalization – Here, you try and create different experiences for different users depending on the data they have shared with you, like their date of birth, order history, marital status, etc. When a user is on your website, personalization will ensure the user understands that content shown to him is created only for him, which in turn increases your conversion rate. An important thing to know is that it is an advanced technology, and if you don’t apply it properly, it can also mess up your sales.
- Motion Graphics – You will agree that visual information stays longer with you compared to written words. Most of the websites, at present, are not only about written content but also images for better communication of information. Motion Graphics makes it even easier for your users to comprehend and remember information on your website. Tools such as website builder and Adobe After effects let you create a website that draws users’ attention to action items and bring delight to their experience.
- Touchless Interactions – The current global Covid-19 Pandemic has changed many things for consumers and businesses. One trend that is going to pick up this year is interacting with devices without touching them. How is it possible? It is possible through Voice User Interfaces (VUI) and air gesture control. Adding VUI to your design will expand your reach. Air gesture control allows you to make things on your device with movement in the air.
- The Dark Mode – 2020 saw some of the platforms coming up with a dark mode option. The design is well received by the users and this year you can see more and more companies adopting the same. The dark mode stays optimally legible even in a dark environment and also reduces screen fatigue. It also saves users’ batteries and can also hide defective pixels of your application with ease. With benefits to both users and businesses, the dark mode will only grow like anything this year.
- Immersive experience – 2D images and boring text are things of the past. When we talk about UI/UX, we talk about giving something out of the box to users. Now it is possible to make the user experience more engaging using 3D effects and displace avatars. With the increase in AR and VR technology popularity, 3D will also gain popularity, and you will see platforms with more 3D content.
These are just some of the many UI/UX trends to look out for in 2021. You don’t have to incorporate all in your website – only pick the ones which meet your requirement and the taste of your audience.